NDIS REGISTERED PROVIDER  ABN: 58 096 684 963            

New NDIS Participant Portal

Myplace is the new NDIS Participant Portal, a secure website for participants to manage their NDIS plan.

The National Disability Insurance Agency has developed a number of resources to assist participants when choosing a provider. It is important to choose the provider or providers which are right for you.

Service agreements

'Service Agreements are different from your NDIS plan. Your plan lists your NDIS supports, but a Service Agreement is about delivering those supports.

Remember, you have choice and control in the delivery of your supports. This means having the choice over who provides your supports and how they are provided. It also means being responsible and reasonable in your expectations and dealings with providers.'[extract from NDIS Participant portal] 

Registered & Myplace Ready

We have completed our transfer over to Myplace and have our template for 'Service Agreement' in place.  Over the coming days we will contact the participants via Myplace that are already connected to us via the old NDIS portal.  We would also like to invite participants who have previously dealt directly with SWEPNDIA to give us a call and discuss what services we can offer.

NDIS Complaints

How to make a complaint about a provider

People with disability have the right to complain about the services they receive. Most NDIS providers do their best to provide quality supports and services to people with disability, but issues can occur.

If you have a concern about your current NDIS supports or services, it is important that you talk about it.

Complaints are important—they can help providers understand what is important to people with disability and improve the quality of services they provide, so your complaint can help other people too.

If you feel comfortable, you are encouraged to raise your concern or complaint with your provider first, as this is often the best way to have your issue resolved quickly.  All registered NDIS providers must have a complaints management and resolution system in place. 

If the provider is unable to resolve your concern or complaint, then you should seek further support.

You may seek support from family, a friend or an independent advocate in making a complaint. For further information see: Disability Advocacy.

If you are in New South Wales, South Australia, the Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Queensland, Victoria or Tasmania, a complaint can be made to the NDIS Commission by:

Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.

National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.

Completing a complaint contact form found on the NDIS Commisson Website

The NDIS Commission can take complaints from anyone about: